If you wish to return a product eligible for the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receiving the product, please send us an e-mail to the following address
GOLIATE INTERNATIONAL SARL offers you a "satisfied or reimbursed" guarantee of 14 days (fourteen days) from the date of your purchase. To obtain your refund, you will have to contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and return the product in its original packaging.
In accordance with the provisions of article L.121-21 of the French Consumer Code, you have a 14-day withdrawal period from the date of receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify your reasons or pay a penalty.
Returns must be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context, your responsibility is engaged. Any damage suffered by the product on this occasion may be such as to defeat the right of withdrawal.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the company GOLIATE INTERNATIONAL SARL will proceed to the refunding of the sums paid, within 14 days following the notification of your request and via the same means of payment as that used during the order.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal does not apply to :
- The supply of services which are fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period and the performance of which has begun after the consumer has given his prior express consent and expressly waived his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the trader's control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- The supply of goods which, after delivery and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages the delivery of which is delayed beyond thirty days and the value of which agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the trader's control.
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts for such publications.
- Transactions concluded at a public auction.
- The supply of digital content not provided on a tangible medium, the performance of which has begun after the consumer has given his express prior consent and expressly waived his right of withdrawal.